Technical Product ManagerLocation:
We have an exciting opportunity available with one of our sector-leading clients in the Blockchain and Finance industry. They are currently looking for a skilled and ambitious Technical Product Manager to join their team to take ownership of the deployment and operational aspects of their platform.Job Responsibilities/Objectives
- Research consumer needs and experiences, identify and execute operational enhancements & features towards a target operational experience.
- Develop a straightforward operational experience strategy grounded on consumer needs to ensure that the operating software is a user-friendly state-of-the-art experience.
- Collaborate with the Platform engineering team to define priorities and themes, define features and capabilities necessary to meet your objectives, see through their delivery & manage the ongoing improvements post-launch.
- Observe competitor product offerings and identify market opportunities and gaps in company offerings to ensure product competitiveness and uniqueness.
- Represent the platform to customers, sales and the market as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience in managing and optimising infrastructure.
- Experience delivering products using containers and orchestration such as Docker & Kubernetes.
- Clean track record in constructing and deploying enterprise software into enterprise operations/DevOps environments.
- An entrepreneurial mentality You must be comfortable dealing with challenges, thrive in ambiguity, take ownership and make clear, consistent decisions in the face of complexity.
- Strong experience in Product Management or related role.
- Deep Interest in Block-chain technology.
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
- Understanding of open-source products & practices.
- Experience in the development experience of a DevOps function before the move to Project Management
- Experience in financial services or other regulated industries.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.Disclaimer
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95581722