***FULLY REMOTE BASED - MUST BE BASED IN THE UK***
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user who's looking for a D365FO Finance Systems Manager to join on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role and you will have responsibility for the development and maintenance of their new ERP system - Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This role is ideal for an experienced user of Microsoft Dynamics 365 seeking a new challenge. Back end knowledge is essential for this role to develop, test and improve the system. A foundation accounting/finance understanding is also desirable.
- Be the Finance "super-user" for Dynamics across the UK Group
- Maintenance and development of the following modules: Projects, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, General Ledger, Credit and Collections, Budgeting
- Provide training and communication to the Finance teams on a broad range of topics including journal posting, report running, error fixing and other ad-hoc requirements
- Monitor and resolve issues/errors raised by the Finance team
- Develop the Reporting outputs from the system, including editing/creating new reports and building dashboards
- Back-end development and/or editing where required
- Ensuring the system is maintained for all new updates. Assess any new functionality and features from updates
- Manage integrations with other internal and external systems
- Ensure robust user access and security procedures are maintained
- Experience of financial master data maintenance: chart of accounts, companies, cost centres etc.
- The ability to map business processes and draft functional specification
- Work with a range of stakeholders in Finance and Technology to help develop the strategy for finance systems used across the business
My client wants to move quickly, so if this is of interest please get in touch ASAP.
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan @ Email: / Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95587579