Customer Service Manager (Engineering)
Commutable from: Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Lowestoft, Beccles, Caister on Sea
£26,000 - £35,000 + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits + Half day on a Friday
Are you an experienced Customer Services Manager with a level of Technical/Engineering knowledge to join an industry leading organisation that work with blue chip clients throughout the UK and overseas?
On offer is the opportunity to join play a key role within the business of ever growing company that want to continue in their success.
The company have a global backdrop and are knowns as specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance.
This would suit someone with a strong background in Customer Services and leadership who ideally has worked in an Engineering based company in the past, however technical training will be provided.
- Leading the Customer Service function with a small team beneath you
- Maintaining Customer relationships, efficiency, problem prevention and continuous improvement of operations as well as leading a small logistics team
- Ensure Customer Services can meet agreed KPIs including costs, turnaround time , recall rates, lapsed business initiatives and account retention, enquiry response, complaint/enquiry resolution
- Technical training can be provided and this has a half day on a Friday
- Must have strong Customer Services background and proven leadership experience
- You will ideally have a level of Technical / Engineering knowledge
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
Customer Service Manager, Customer Services, Customer Manager, Engineering, Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Lowestoft, Beccles, Caister on Sea
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone