IT Account Manager Location:
Worcestershire (Flexible Working/Remote)Salary:
Up to £45,000 + Car or Car Allowance + Uncapped OTE
IT Account Manager | Hybrid/Remote Working | Fantastic career development opportunity
Chapman Tate are currently seeking an experienced Account Manager. You will be selling a wide range of IT, Software, Cyber Security products within a existing client base.
My client is a leading provider for IT, Cyber Security and Telephony solutions. Providing an extensive portfolio of IT Services, Cloud Solutions, Hosted IT, Telephone Systems and Unified Communications products.
As part of your DNA, you build, develop and maintain relationships. Your primary role would be to engage with an existing client base looking to strengthen their IT, Security or Telecoms. In addition to this, the company will invest time in making sure you are equipped and trained across the business portfolio. Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through expanding existing client base portfolio
- Understand sales opportunities for of IT Services, Security Solutions, Hosted IT, Telephony Systems (Training Provided)
- Maintain current knowledge of all company products and industry trends.
- Maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through existing clients and oversee sales process to a successful close
- Have a proven track record in building relationships
- Experience in solutions selling across the technology Sector in one or more areas - Managed Services, IT Security, Telecoms plus more
- Have a proven track record in selling to Small - Medium size companies
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are growing. If you are looking to be a part a forward-thinking business, get in contact to discuss the opportunity further. Please apply with your CV or give us a call for an informal chat initially.