Davies Resourcing are happy to be working with a chartered (MGA), who are backed by one of the worlds leading insurance brokers
We are looking to source suitable applicants for a role of Insurance Administration Assistant
Purpose of the Role:i
To provide administrative support to the Underwriting Governance Team including the completion of Executive Committee & Product Governance Committee (PGC) papers, monitoring outstanding governance and audit actions, quality assurance oversight, binder and licence breach management, completion of Product Governance Lifecycle reviews and maintenance and control of the Underwriting Governance Rule-book.
1. Assisting with Underwriting Governance oversight across MGA segment, ensuring the governance rule-book is effective and robust, ensuring any follow up activity and action resolution is undertaken.
2. Aid with review, analysis, and evaluation to support the CUO and underwriting governance departmental plan.
3. Provide assistance with developing management information and pack information to support the PGC and formal minute taking.
4. Assist and contribute to maintaining the Underwriting Governance Rule-book including the annual review.
5. Support the review and analysis of monthly quality assurance processes collating and highlighting any areas of weakness/non-adherence and assist with improvement and change as a result.
6. Support the oversight of the audit management process ensuring that all audits (Internal/external) of MGA sub segments and sub delegated brokers are tracked, actions collated and monitored to resolution, report monthly on all activity and escalate as required and regular and adhoc reporting as required.
7. Contribute to the analysis, oversight and continuous improvement of the sub-delegated authority broker audit process, ensuring compliant and managed according to required business standards.
8. Assist with adhoc analyses supporting underwriting governance investigations, as required.
9. Contribute to reporting relevant business trends and root cause on significant underwriting breaches and E&O, including quantifying the past, current and ongoing landscape.
10. To help the sub segments identify GAPs in processes and procedures to reduce breaches and E&Os being reported by recommending controls, identifying problems and improved procedures
11. Assist with Building and maintaining working relationships through providing risk and governance management information, holding regular and/or adhoc meetings for discussion of all aspects of governance activity, controls and processes behind the front-line underwriting activity.
To be shortlisted for this role we are seeking the following experience /attributes:-
Ideally up to 3 years experience working within the General Insurance market, although not a pre-requisite, coupled with knowledge of Underwriting, Risk and Compliance
You will be professional in your approach, be well organised ad possess strong interpersonal skills, most importantly you will be reliable and adaptable.
This role offers flexible working with ideally access to the office in Colchester and/or Chelmsford