Your new company
You will be joining a dynamic, innovative and growing manufacturing organisation who pride themselves on their strong values and quality. You will be working in a small finance team within the head office site. They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package, with ample free onsite parking and study support.Your new role
You will report into the Financial Controller and be responsible for inputting all purchase & sales invoices into the system ensuring high levels of accuracy. You will ensure timely payments are made to all suppliers and manage internal expenses.
You will be supporting in day-to-day financial tasks, additionally including VAT & stock reconciliations, commission analysis and assisting with annual audits. There will be other ad hoc duties as required.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally studying or qualified to AAT level 3
- Experience in a similar varied Finance or Accounts Assistant role beneficial
- Be an effective communicator able to navigate systems at ease.
- Able to prioritize own work load and multi-task.
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays +additional Christmas shutdown
- Free parking
- Study support options possible
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.