PARAPLANNING ADMINISTRATORUp to £25,000 - Depending of Exp & QualificationsAltrincham
NJR have a fantastic new role working for a credible firm of Financial Planners. With three offices across the North West, and forming part of one of the largest Wealth Management Firms in the UK, our Client now have an opening for a talented individual to join their Technical Team in the Capacity of 'PARAPLANNING SUPPORT'. Working in the centre of Altrincham, the successful Candidate will form part of a team of professional Administrators and Paraplanners in which you will provide direct support to the Practice Partner.
This will be a busy role and daily duties will consist of;
- Liaising with providers to obtain information required in respect of ceding scheme information is received in a timely manner and is accurate
- To assimilate & segregate information gathered by the Adviser on the CFR
- Fully analyse clients' requirements and accurately record client data
- Research and analyse financial products to meet Client requirements and objectives
- Construct financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of APTUS reports in order to replay client wants, needs, problems & consequences of no actions as well as ensuring correct grammar & spelling
- Work within and stay up to date with template changes and advice framework
- Providing support for the Paraplanners & Financial Planners
- Generation of illustrations and completion & submission of Advice Sets
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with the advisers, colleagues and management
The ideal candidate will be working towards their Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Services with an up to date knowledge of regulation and legislation. You will also be confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion as well as being analytical with exceptional attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is wanting to learn all aspects of the paraplanning business and wants to become a valued member of the team. All professional exams will be fully supported for the successful individual!