Project Manager - FM small worksCatterickUp to £38-40k + carThe company
You will be joining one of the leading FM organisations that oversees a major MOD contract across the UK.The role
The role will involve delivering Additional works/minor new works on a large NEC government contract, ensuring that all works are delivered on time and within budget. The projects will be multi-discipline ranging from £100k-£2m and will be across multiple sites with several projects running concurrently. Therefore a candidate who is looking for a varied role and happy to be challenged will be best suited.Could this be for you?
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Electrical Project Management, however Construction, Property Maintenance or a related field will be considered:
- Good working knowledge of CDM regulations
- Experience of the Asbestos at Work Act, DDA, energy performance, Sustainability etc.
- A basic NEC3 contract requirements
- Technical qualifications preferably at HND level in Construction or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
- Specific knowledge in relation to Fire systems is also preferred for this role
- £38-40k+ car
- Government funded defence contract
- Excellent long term career prospects