Our client is a Central London based real estate development and investment firm who have an exciting new opportunity to join a small team of 3 within a larger total group as a Group Accountant operating over a number of SPVs.
The role is hybrid working and paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + study support.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a career with a business to see them through the latter stages of study and post professional qualification.
• Liaise with Commercial Group Financial Manager regarding intercompany loan reconciliation, posting journals for quarterly interest calculations and property revaluations
• Analysis and preparation of quarterly management accounts reports
• Quarterly monitoring of the performance of group entities
• Participation in the Group's quarter close process
• Assisting quarterly project management in the area of finance and accounting
• Support in quarterly and year end budgeting and forecasting
• Participation in the Group's year-end close process
• Assisting in payment approval process
• Preparation of the ad-hoc financial statements
• Supervision of external accountants and accuracy of the Bookkeeping
• Liaise with the Asset Managers on SPV related matters
This role needs experience within Real Estate and a strong commercial and financial reporting background. As you are supervising, checking and analysing transactional accounting you need to have a naturally investigative mindset, keen eye for detail, and proven technical ability.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business and work across a diverse portfolio of commercial and residential SPVs.