This credit controller position is a full business to business ledger management opportunity to work within a global industrial organisation. You will report directly in to the Credit Control manager and liaise with the finance manager with relevant information on request. This role is initially covering a temporary period of 9 months and you will be available immediately or within 1 week.Client Details
This business is based in Warrington and is well established across the UK and globally providing excellent services within their market. They have been an established brand for more than 25 years and dominate the industry in which they operate.Description
Reporting into the Credit Manager the credit controller role will have the following duties;
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales.
- Identify queries on the accounts and liaise with internal departments and the customer to resolve efficiently.
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts.
- Reconcile customer's accounts on a monthly basis.
- Produce reports for colleagues and Manager on a regular basis.
The successful credit controller will require the following skills:
- Experience with business credit control
- Excellent systems skills - SAP desirable
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer:
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays