Finance Business Partner, Leeds city centre hybrid working
Your new company
A fast paced, dynamic and innovative not for profit organisation based in Leeds City Centre and offering a highly flexible, hybrid working model.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, as part of the finance team you will be responsible for a range of strategic finance projects including developing the finance system, providing comprehensive financial analysis, leading on the preparation of reports and automation of processes. You will be responsible for managing the financial returns process Providing and presenting analysis and interpretation to senior stakeholders. Providing financial and business planning advice and support. Developing on going value for money reviews and cost efficiency evaluations. Leading the financial modelling for funding proposals. Contributing to strategic planning Leading the development of planning and reporting systems. Reporting on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis. Managing a team of 3 accountants including setting objectives, allocating work and monitoring achievements against operational plans.
What you'll need to succeed
• Financial acumen and leadership when undertaking financial reviews and assessments;
• Significant experience in relationship building and conflict resolution skills with senior stakeholders ;
• Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, demonstrating evidence of delivering results to tight deadlines
• Significant experience of line management responsibilities;
• Significant experience in providing financial analysis to senior stakeholders in the form of both presentations and report writing;
• Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills, providing a positive, cooperative, and supportive influence to colleagues;
• The ability to take responsibility for an entire project or piece of work and deliver a positive outcome, proactively arriving at practical and innovative solutions to any problems and challenges;
• Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and especially Excel
• Evidence of an ability to work effectively as part of a team, along with self-motivation and the ability to work on your own initiative;
• The ability to display tact and political skills;
• The ability to maintain confidentiality;
• A CCAB accountancy (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or equivalent qualification;
• experience of working within NHS financial administrative function and familiarity of relevant administrative procedures;
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and generous benefits package including above average salary and pension, an attractive modern working environment in Leeds City Centre. This is a highly flexible employer offering fantastic work life balance and a hybrid working model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.