Senior Tax Accountant - £35,000 - £50,000
Reed Accountancy are delighted to have been engaged by an established and growing company looking to recruit an experienced Senior Tax Accountant
based in South Norfolk.
As Senior Tax Accountant,
you will be reporting directly to the Senior Tax Manager and helping them with all tax related tasks as well as helping to improve and grow the tax function within the company.Senior Tax Accountant duties will also include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Supporting the Senior Tax Manager with all tax related tasks within the company
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax accounting provisions and disclosures
- Preparation of corporation tax returns using in- house tax software
- Supporting and completing various tax projects
- Supporting the company with ad hoc tax queries
- Liaising with HMRC and overseas tax authorities
- Liaising with external tax advisors and auditors
- Preparation and submission of c40 UK corporation tax returns
- Monthly reconciliations of tax balances
- Preparing monthly tax accrual
- Assisting Senior Tax Manager with analysis of fixed asset spend and preparation of capital allowance claims.
- 2 or more years Corporation Tax experience
- A recognised accounting qualification (CTA, ACA, ACCA, ATT) is preferred
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritize workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly and work well in a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Tax Accountant
to have a significant impact on the Tax function within the company whilst providing valuable help and insight to the senior tax manager.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for the Senior Tax Accountant
vacancy then please apply with a copy of your CV online.
Should you have any queries regarding the position at all please do not hesitate to contact me at .