Job title - Communications ManagerLocation - London, Canary Wharf/Remote Rate - Up to £420 PAYE or Umbrella £539Start date - ASAPContract - 12 months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Communications manager
to join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 12 months.
This role will support ongoing user communications and engagement in delivery of a complex, large scale, strategic transformation within the Wholesale COO, working with multiple stakeholders across GB, CMB, Product and the wider organization, including both coverage and product business areas
CME, as a programme, was put in place to address historic underinvestment in the front line and move the organization forward into a best-in-class coordinated sales and service function, freeing up sales staff to spend more time with clients and being better informed in those interactions. CME, which includes the adoption of Microsoft Dynamics as the core Customer and Deal Management system across GB and CMB, has now been deployed to 50 countries, including all hub sites, and to over 11,000 colleagues across the world. This represents the widest global deployment of Microsoft Dynamics within the Financial Services industry.
Reporting to the Change and Implementation Lead, the Communications Manager will define and own the programs communication stratergy and digital collateral, own and maintain the program stakehodler matrix and work alongside the C&I team in active stakeholder management. The Communications Manager will also need to support the Change and Implementation Lead in ongoing user enagagment.
Success in this role will require the role holder to be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business, analyze and interpret comms requirements efficiently, work at pace and being value outcome focused. There will need to be key focus on keeping things 'Simple' and convey complex message to stakeholders in easy to understand and digest format
This role requires working with stakeholders across the globe so it's important to understand different stakeholder needs, foster open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations
The Engagement and Communication Manager will have primary responsibility for:
As CME continues to evolve the role will help drive the communication strategy of the program working in partnership with both the program and wider stakeholders across CMB, GB and Products to ensure the strategy is most effective for the end user and provides the 'right' message at right 'point in time'.
- Managing the day-to-day user communication across CME user base to help support the circa 50 live countries
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications Knowledge:
- Manage and maintain the CME stakeholder Matrix and support the CME program to engage with the global teams.
- Create, deliver and manager all CME program comms with input from program stakeholders e.g., product owner, senior leadership, C&I lead and wider C&I team
- Produce, own, and promote the use of CME digital collateral such as CME website and assisting in creating marketing videos /vlog/podcast production as required and the respective logistics management.
- Leveraging Microsoft dynamics features like in app messaging to ensure best outcomes for end user
- Constructively question current thinking and status quo
- Proactively help turn innovative ideas into reality
- Effectively present decision options, considering time criticality and potential roadblocks
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Thorough understanding of a Tier 1 bank Group structures, values, behaviors, processes, and objectives.
- Experienced with content creation, communication strategy and use of effective communication tools for 'best in class' user experience
- Experience in managing and defining communication strategy / online media
- Basic HTML / SharePoint Management
- Commercial Banking Experience preferable
- Confidence with the language of technology and system development
- CRM and Microsoft Dynamics experience preferable
- Comfortable presenting to / hosting large audiences
- Be creative
- Be prepared to explore new ideas to help engage our colleagues
- Work well within a highly motivated team looking to deliver transformation within wholesale transformation
Be able to adapt quickly to support the engagement needs of CME program.If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at