Meraki Talent are currently looking to speak with professionals experienced in Financial Crime Risk for a new role with one of our leading Financial Services clients. This role will sit within the wider Regulatory Risk team but has a clear focus on Risk relating directly to Financial Crime. The role has initially been released on an 18 month fixed term contract basis.
The core of this role will involve the development of control processes across various business areas taking account of Legal and Regulatory obligations that impact Financial Crime. The role holder will be involved in developing and implementing policies, oversight frameworks and providing technical advice to various stakeholders. There will also be a requirement from the successful applicant to offer advice in regard to Financial Crime breaches and investigations.
- Support Financial Crime strategy across the business, developing policies, guidance ad relevant control framework.
- Support projects by providing financial crime and data security input.
- Offering guidance and advice to business units to ensure on-going compliance.
- The investigation and resolution of Financial Crime issues.
- Having an input in the regular reporting of Financial Crime activities to governance committees.
- Proven experience of working in a similar role with a focus on Financial Crime.
- Up to date knowledge of the threats a modern Financial Services business would face with relation to Financial Crime.
- A subject matter expert in Financial Crime risk management.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, apply today to hear more!