The Portfolio Manager / Credit Analyst will perform the following duties, not limited to;
Knowledge and requirements
- The preparation and submission of credit monitoring reviews, waiver requests, analysis of project and credit risks, underlying financial models and any influencing events that might affect the project and the banks Lending risk.
- Exercise strong risk assessment methodology toward new transactions and management of a portfolio of structured finance asset areas.
- Provide the effective credit management of client relationship and exposures within the Energy portfolio globally.
- Assist senior management in all BAU or project tasks as directed for the advancement of the team and department.
- Strong credit analysis within a large international bank to include approx 3-5 years' experience as a minimum in most cases;
- Understanding of and ideally experience in structured finance for the Project Finance sector (particularly Trasportation )
- Understanding of regulatory risks, i.e. Compliance, KYC and Anti-Money Laundering provision
- Significant knowledge and experience of project finance theory, practice, risk analysis, credit, execution and documentation
- Strong numerical and financial skills essential and financial modelling experience.
- High competency with Excel
- Previous experience of working in project finance in a relevant institution (bank, advisor, industry etc)
- The ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel under pressure and to time constraints with significant changes
- The ability to work well with colleagues in delivery of primary objectives and performance to KPIs at various levels of seniority across EMEA and other regions
- Candidate should possess a relevant University Degree
- The ability to work well within a team
- Self-starter, able to work well on own initiative
- Other langauges additional to English would be an advantage
This is an immediately sought position and will be temporary to begin with however with the opportunity of extension with good performance, so interested parties please apply ASAP.