A Global Investment Bank is looking to add an excellent Vice President to its Working Capital Solutions team focused on clients across the UK and Europe. Candidates with a background in Working Capital Solutions, Relationship Management, or Trade Finance will be considered, ideally from a top bank. Strong understanding of credit and execution experience is required.
If you are an VP or a top performing AVP focused on Working Capital Solutions this could be a great opportunity for you!
The role will involve the following:
- Assisting in the deal origination process and taking a lead role as the expert in Working Capital
- Preparing and delivering presentations to management in response to all inquiries
- Performing portfolio management functions including the processing of amendments, consents, and waivers for transactions - inclusive of gaining internal credit approvals
- Benchmark and research into core and target markets
- Playing a key leadership role in the transaction process
- Maintaining client relations during the deal period
- Ideally experience from a top global Investment Bank
- Extensive experience with Working Capital and Trade Finance products
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Team player and a self-starter