You will be responsible for managing technical delivery across scrum teams, at scale, within a dynamic, complex environment, leading end-to-end project delivery from scoping and governance, through to execution and delivery. A strong understanding of underlying technology including real time data systems, cloud, AI and machine learning, and digital technology architecture are required, as is strong stakeholder management experience to a demanding stakeholder audience.
- 7+ years in front office trading, sales or market data technology within major investment banks
- Proven experience as a project manager with large/complex systems delivery experience
- Understanding of financial markets including trading, market data and market infrastructure
- Technical background in software engineering/architecture is preferred
- Agile/Scaled Agile experience
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institutions
This is an initial 6 month contract at £650-700/day (subject to employee taxes; employers taxes will be paid in excess of this rate). Based London. Hybrid working.