I am partnering with an fast growing business within the software space based close to Slough, who are seeking an experienced Treasury Manager to join their team on a interim basis.
With the function being in its infantile stages, the business will be looking to this individual to bring a host of hands on banking, cash management and FX experience to add to the day to day of the department along with a consultative approach that will assist them in building the necessary processes required for the function to succeed.
The rate for this role is quoted as via an umbrella company, however PAYE available also.Responsibilities
Broad areas of coverage:
- funding and liquidity
- cash management
- foreign exchange
- interest rates
- conterparty risk management
- management/opening/closing of bank accounts across a range of jurisdictions
- banking portal accept and administration
- mandates, signatories and "KYC",
- supporting on the weekly funding process,
- treasury system administration and wider cash management activities
What the business are looking for in a candidate:
- Someone with significant experience of cash management across a range of jurisdictions and complex corporate and banking structure
- Someone with significant experience in the opening and closing of bank accounts across a wide range of jurisdictions
- A self-starter, able to work independently with a key focus on problem solving and results driven
- Someone able to build and maintain relationships quickly
- Someone who thrives under pressure, and able to effectively plan and organise to deliver on a range of conflicting priorities
If this sounds like it could be a good match for you background and you are available on short notice to start a new role, please apply via this advert, or for instant review send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch.