A Service Delivery Manager is required by our customer base in London, details of the position can be found below:
Location: London with regular travel to other sites
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of the B2B Team within Group Service Management, the Service Analyst is responsible for qualitative and quantitative analysis to support the development of the VOIP platforms enhancements and capabilities, solve business problems and provide insights.
• You will work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand and analyse new asks, aid cross functional communication and ensure solutions meet business & operational needs.
• You will provide end-to-end ownership of analysis tasks & documentation from impact assessment, requirements engineering, analysis & design through to test and release.
• You will analyse problem areas and process gaps identified from Service Reviews to determine root cause, drive improvement plans and make recommendations for their resolution.
• You will define test scenarios, test cases and in conjunction with Operations, support testing to ensure requirements have been fully met.
• You will support process mapping and improvement initiatives with Business and Technology stakeholders; analysing business activities and designing coherent processes across the full service lifecycle.
• In collaboration with the Service Performance Manager, support updates to key materials such as business processes, service policies and guidelines, ensuring new features or changes are reflected in operational guidelines/knowledge bases.
• Telecoms industry experience with knowledge of VOIP services and network fault and performance management systems.
• Prior experience in analysis and implementation of network monitoring KPIs/SLAs and alerting solutions, incident and performance management processes and procedures.
• Strong and clear communicator with proven ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work with Voice Engineering and Network Management teams to evaluate the effectiveness of existing voice KPIs/SLAs against voice assurance scenarios and define improvements to KPIs and process.
• Strong dashboarding creation and reporting ability within ServiceNow and Excel and experience of other ITSM tools an advantage.
• Experience dealing with third party network service providers to ensure contractual obligations are being are met.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 500.00 - 500.00 GBP Daily
Job Type: Contract
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.