Account Manager - Integrated Agency
Start Date: January 2022
Our client is a fast-growing B2B creative agency, delivering corporate printed and digital design solutions.
They have been in business and expanding since 2001. In that time, they have built an impressive client portfolio in the UK and across the globe, picking up some top-notch names in commercial property, legal, asset management, financial, advisory, healthcare, media and technology.
Our client works as small in-house agencies within their clients' offices, or from our London Studio.
They have a team of over 70 creative professionals readily adapting to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on creative skills to craft the best solutions.
Due to expansion, they are on the hunt for a skilled Account Manager to help develop their account management capability and manage the growing client portfolio.
You'll be an integral part of the agency, working with the client and internal teams to manage the delivery of projects, using agreed workflows and processes, whilst meeting business objectives, goals and targets.
We are looking for someone with strong account and project management skills who is looking to develop the right ideas for their client, not just be told what to do.
· You'll have 3-plus years of experience in an agency background
· You'll be a strong strategic thinker, highly efficient, results driven, and solutions orientated
· You'll be capable of handling multiple accounts, building strong and lasting relationships
· You'll be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· You'll be organised, detail oriented and delivery focused
· You'll have experience in taking projects from brief through to delivery
· You'll be confident and successful in presenting and communicating ideas to clients
· You'll have a track record of working with big name corporate brands within the financial services, law, commercial property, or insurance sectors
· You'll be revenue focused and results driven
· You'll be a team player with excellent communication skills