Job Title: WelderHourly Rate: £12 (PAYE) to £16.00 per hour (Ltd Co)Hours available: 50+ per weekIR35 status: Ooutside of IR35 Contract Duration: 4-6 months, maybe longerLocation: WorthingKey skills required: Welding, TIG Welding MIG Welding, Fabrication, Metalwork, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Aluminium
Are you interested in a 4-6 month with potentially more work after that? Our Client is looking for a Welder to work with them on a long-term contract doing production MIG and/or TIG Welding on Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium
They have just taken on a contract that will produce a steady flow of work that should last into the 2nd half of 2022, with plenty of hours and overtime available.Welder Requirements:
- Previous experience of welding metals such stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium
- You will be required to work from engineering drawings
- Previous MIG and/or TIG welding experience - our client will consider a bias towards one of the other.
- You should have previous experience of welding on metals with thicknesses of 2mm- 15mm
- This is a production welders position working on a variety of structures, frames and parts for Special Purpose Machinery
- The Welder will be required to read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Candidates will be required to manufacture a variety of parts from engineering drawings used for special purpose machinery
- The Welders will be required to weld a variety of parts ranging from 2mm-15mm in thickness
- The majority of the Welding work will be on Stainless steel
- Capable of working without supervision
If you are looking for your next Welder Contract role please click Apply now and we will be in touch with you soon.