A well known UK based Banking institution is looking for a new Data Insight Analyst to join their London team. Client DetailsData Insight Analyst - Banking
The organisation is a well know UK based High Street Banking institution. DescriptionData Insight Analyst - Banking
Working in the Data Exploitation team, this role is focused on delivering actionable data and MI that support the development of business insight, driving deep knowledge of the platforms and systems.
This will involve engagement with many stakeholders across the Bank to meet the demands of the leadership team and understand the performance of Channels to unlock opportunities for the Bank and their customers.The organisation is looking for a Data Insight Analyst that
ProfileData Insight Analyst - BankingSkills & Experience required:
- Can deliver quality customer insight and analytics to support the creation of business cases, identification of issues with platforms and systems. ?
- Work closely with Strategic Implementation Partners and Industrialisation teams to deliver solutions that provide reports and insight. ?
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the banking area, through the data and insight manager, understand their challenges, priorities, systems and platforms. ?
- Work towards developing themselves as an SME, knowledgeable in all platforms and processes utilised by the business area and the data models that support them. ?
- Support the development of business insight, driving a deep knowledge of platforms and systems into Strategic Implementation Partners.
- Good understanding of business intelligence software and associated tools (e.g. Teradata, PowerBI, SAS, SQL, Microstrategy, Excel)?
- Good planning and organisation, specifically the ability to process numerous pieces of work simultaneously and deliver all to short deadlines and with a high degree of quality?
- Be highly numerate with experience in business/analytical discipline?
- Have strong analytical skill set with ability to solve problems and think through issues?
- Have strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to make the complex simple?
- Contributes to the development and achievement of business plans, providing insightful information, guidance and advice, enabling business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.?
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and maintain a development plan?
A basic salary of up to £48,000 plus comprehensive company benefits.