Sirona Medical's Social Care Department are looking for an Assistant Care Manager for the Case Management Team.Duties:
•Undertake assessments of Adults and Carers needs in accordance with Care Act 2014, and London Borough of Bromley procedures. •Calculate the indicative personal budget.
•Prepare individual support plans reflecting the assessment of needs of the Service User and their Carers including identifying unmet needs. Preferably Liquid Logic trainedTo apply for this role you must have:
Why work for Sirona?
- A relevant social and health care qualification is preferable but not essential
- Enhanced DBS
- Able to demonstrate experience of having worked within Health and Social Care directly with Adults and Carers.
- Working across a range of agencies and understanding their role.
- Evidence of continued professional/personal development
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email