- JOB TITLE: Assembly Fitter, Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Machinery
- RATE: £12.00 - £13.00 per hour - depending on experience
- HOURS: Monday - Thursday (7:30am - 4:00pm) & Friday (7:30am - 12.00pm)
Due to a significant increase in sales/orders my client is seeking to recruit x2 experienced Assembly Fitters, to work as part of a small team to build and assemble various mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies to produce a range of bespoke capital equipment as well as carrying out post build testing of completed machinery.SKILLS REQUIRED
- You must have experience within Manufacturing/production environment, good dexterity skills with small components.
- High level of physical assembly skill and experience in use of hand tools.
- Mechanical bias with electrical being and advantage
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
If you feel that you have the experience for this role then please apply with your most recent CV. Please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates for any further information on .