The Role: Payroll/HR Administrator
We are currently seeking a part-time Payroll/HR Administrator to join a successful company based in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. You will be required to complete the Administration of the monthly payroll data for submission to an external payroll provider for circa. 430 employees. The following monthly tasks will be required:
Dealing with employee payroll queries, including:
- Processing starters and leavers.
- Performing weekly checks of the store's electronic timesheets to contracted hours and making any required adjustments including - change of pay rates, absences, and overtime.
- Processing manual adjustments including - bonuses, SMP/SAP/SPP and SSP.
Preparation and submission of payroll related ONS Business Surveys. Assistance with Gender Pay GAP Reporting. Providing ad-hoc payroll reports to Senior Management and Financial Controller as when required.HR Assisting the HR Manager with the following duties:
- Workplace pension
- Statutory payments
- Payslip calculations/adjustments
- HR Administration - processing employment offer letters, requesting and chasing up references, setting up new employee files and ensuring all employee files are kept up to date.
- Rota Administration - ensure all store rotas are kept up to date.
Preparation and submission of HR related ONS Business Surveys. The role will not be limited to these duties and will also carry out other duties within the HR department.To be considered for this role the right candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience working within a Payroll/HR department in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Time Management Systems.
- Computer skills - essential packages: Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail is essential to this role.
- Ability to prioritise and handle more than one task at a time.
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player with a professional and confident personality.
- £12.00 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 22.5 hours per week plus an additional 7.5 hours required in the payroll week
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Holiday entitlement
- Life insurance
- On-site parking