Technical expertise in front office audit and comfortable within a sales and trading environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide professional and accurate reporting to management for review and maintain high quality audit work papers
- Manage and assist in tracking and reporting the status of open issues and their remediation by management
- Liaise, as needed, with internal and external auditors
- Work in a global diverse organisation with highly knowledgeable professionals across the globe in various time zones.
- Work across all Lines of Business within the Bank and across the Group.
- Grow within the Internal Audit Function or within the First / Second Line of Defense within Finance or other Control functions
- Work within a team of professional staff or lead entity audits to assess key risks, design and effectiveness of associated controls.
- Identifying key risk and related controls, and testing controls to ensure design and operating effectiveness
- Identifying control weaknesses, discussing and agreeing these observations with senior management preparing well drafted audit reports and findings, and presenting these findings to senior management.
- Participating in the audit planning process, ensuring that audit documentation is prepared promptly and to a high standard
- Contributing to departmental management activities, and undertaking ad-hoc special projects, as required.