An exciting new role for a Senior Account Manager within one of Core Asset's leading clients has emerged.
The Senior Account Manager sits within Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM), Client Management (CM), supporting Global Banking and Markets (GBM) / Commercial Banking (CMB) Clients.
The role will manage the provision of client service support to high-valued GLCM clients on a local and / or regional basis, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and the firm offers a superior service to that of our competitors. The role will provide client liaison and partner with Sales, Senior Relationship Service Managers, Product Management and Operations to identify tailored, competitive solutions.
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of cash management products and services
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. some domestic and overseas travel
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. client facing
- Past working experience on / with relevant schemes, i.e. UK / EU domestic clearing schemes / systems, international payments and SWIFT
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to our clients
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Degree educated or Industry Qualifications preferred but not essential
- Be accountable for delivering Client Service excellence globally effectively managing any risks and issues
- Identify opportunities globally and effectively managing the regional Account Manager's to deliver against client promises
- Identify and introduce service enhancements to improve the overall client experience
- Resolve global client service issues and challenges as the final escalation point
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, eliminate redundancy, increase revenue and strengthen relationships
- Cross sell GLCM products and providing superior service support for all GLCM solutions
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements
- Interact with other global GLCM units including clients, global service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14172
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website