Digital Project Manager
Salary: up to £35,000
Location: Manchester city centre
Our client is a rapidly growing digital platform agency, known for bespoke apps, & web design based in the centre of Manchester. With their growth continuing, they require further support managing their client requests across the UK, Europe and UAE.
Your key responsibilities will include account management for new and existing projects, replying to client correspondence, testing, data input and configuring client platforms.
You'll have the opportunity to work with the clients throughout every step of their project from idea to execution, along with the opportunity to work closely with Design and Development teams to build the dream product.
This is a great opportunity to join a company experience plenty of grow
• Proven project management experience
• Previous experience in stakeholder engagement / management
• Experience of project management tools such as Asana, Jira or Trello is preferable.
• Some experience of working with web, digital or app projects.
• Experience working with WordPress and online CMS systems will be advantageous,
• Knowledge, understanding and genuine interest in progressing your career within IT project management
• A passion for learning
• Excellent communication skills
If you are looking for your next challenge, please send your CV to (url removed)