Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant looking for your next role in Blackburn? Do you have a passion/interest for working with children in schools?
- Teaching Assistants/ Nursery Assistants needed
- Full time and part time
- £9.99 to 11.53 per hour
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant or Nursery Assistant who are keen to gain experience through supply. The need to support schools in the area on both a full time and part time basis is huge already and will only increase after Christmas 2021. The work will vary from general Teaching Assistant positions and providing one-to-one support to pupils who may have several complex emotional and behavioural needs. For the roles the hours are as follows full-time (8.30-3.30) and part-time basis ( 8.30- 12.30 or 12.30 - 3.30)
We are looking for:
- Experience working with primary aged pupils.
- Someone who can communicate effectively & is confident working with children
- An enthusiastic individual who is passionate about helping kids and a willingness to learn on the job
- Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes, and behaviours important in a classroom
- You will be expected to support the teacher with daily classroom activities and provide opportunities to make a difference to the pupils learning.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to
- Experience working with primary aged children or a passion to do it
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Connor on or