Our client, an award winning digital agency which focused on supporting charities and socially positive organisations is looking for a Digital Media Account Manager to make a difference, question mediocrity and never settle.
This could be a driven Digital Marketing Manager with experience of working in-house for a charity with multiple stakeholders, or a digital agency Account Manager, with charity client experience.
This role will oversee multiple channels including programmatic display, paid social, SEO and paid search. Account Managers liaise internally with our media teams and report to key stakeholders within charities.
Our client takes pride in delivering outstanding results. The successful applicant will enjoy contributing to that work, generating traffic that will make a tangible difference and analysing the data to find improvements.The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Developing a deep and detailed understanding of clients, including their situation and goals.
- Providing strategic recommendations to support client goals.
- Digital media planning (Paid and Organic).
- Project managing slick delivery of effective campaigns.
- Driving campaigns with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) as well as UX (User Experience).
- Analysing performance data and providing insight.
- Clear communications, so clients have a good understanding of our work and its impact against their goals and are comfortable working with us as a trusted partner.
- Seeking new ideas and innovations to push for continuous improvement.
Hours & Benefits
- Strong understanding of the charity sector, its needs and common audiences.
- Great digital media knowledge, including paid and organic channels.
- Extensive Google Analytics experience, with the ability to analyse the data and provide insights.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines, supporting multiple clients.
- Formidable project management.
- Fantastic communication.
- A passion to utilise digital media to make the world a better place.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Mon-Fri (flexible working with core hours 10am to 4.30pm) - Optional 2 days per week remote working.
Holiday: 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Healthcare: BUPA cover for permanent employees and dependants