About the Role
We have an opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Sheffield Real Estate Transactions team, providing a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to fee-earners and trainee solicitors. Reporting directly to the Secretarial Services Manager, responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Preparation of hard and soft copy engrossments and other legal documents
* Copy-typing and digital dictation as required
* Amending documents and using CompareDocs
* PDF conversions
* Proof reading and quality checking of documents and correspondence
* Working within Excel documents
* Diary and email management for the fee-earners within your team
* Travel arrangements and handling telephone enquiries as and when required
* Processing fee-earner expenses
* Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
* Liaison with Finance and other business support teams
* Assisting across other teams when necessary
You will need to be adaptable to change whilst maintaining a professional approach, demonstrating high levels of client care, organisational and time management skills.
You will have gained real estate experience within a law firm demonstrating a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly.