About the Role
This role is to provide administrative support for a team of partners and associates on general corporate advisory work, mergers and acquisitions and financing arrangements for a range of large corporate clients, private equity investors and growing companies.
This role will include the following:
* Extranet site set up for uploading and maintenance of electronic copies of deeds and documents.
* Opening files and (where appropriate) establishing initial entry on client report or similar and confirming fee arrangements.
* Preparing/arranging the preparation of engrossments together with any ancillary forms, including client specific forms and arranging submission of engrossments to tenant and client for execution.
Working on preparing DocuSign envelopes for completing transactions
* Billing arrangements, assisting with financial management of files
* Preparing simple transaction forms
* Occasional Reception relief duties as required - liaising with clients in person and on phone, booking & preparing meeting rooms, travel requests, etc.
* Dealing with post-completion matters including; provision of copy documents to client, extranet uploading and updating deeds' schedules and deeds being returned to storage
* Previous paralegal or legal secretary experience required.
* Corporate experience desirable but not essential
* Excellent attention to detail; an analytical, thorough and committed approach to work
* Ability to follow procedures and recommend improvements if appropriate
* Exceptional communication skills; must be able to interact with partners and associates
* Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
* Ability to work well in a team
* Excellent IT skills
* Enthusiastic and pro-active approach