Our client based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire are expanding and looking for a full time, permanent Legal Secretary to join their Private Client department.
Our client is going through a period of growth and has recruited a number of legal secretaries and now they are looking to make an addition to the private client department.
Training and development will be offered to the right candidate and our client will offer potential career progression for progressive and willing applicants but after a successful period of working in the Legal Secretary role.
Our client has invested heavily into their IT infrastructure which means, processes are streamlined and not labour intensive for the end user. These roles will be broad and varied, and our client has been recommended for their good company culture and offer flexible and agile working.
- Audio typing and word processing of correspondence and documents.
- Opening and closing files
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person. To take and record accurately all messages
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date appointment and reminder diary.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all practice and client's documentation and/or information.
- Provide photocopying support to the team
- To provide cover for reception services if required
- Ad hoc case management duties
- Excellent typing, organisational skills and team work skills.
- Focused on client service
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of IT skills in Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel