Job Title: Digital Product Analyst | Google Analytics | Product
Location: Fully Remote
Salary/Rate: £500 Per Day - Inside IR35
Start Date: 06/12/2021
Job Type: Contract
** Must be UK based **
We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a Digital Product Analyst to join their team for a three-month contract.
What will you be doing?
- Discovery: You will proactively use BigQuery and a deep understanding of an area to detect product opportunities, problems and experiment ideas
- Recommendations: Not only will you be required to explore the data; we expect you to provide insights and recommendations to the Product organisation
- Reporting and visualisation: Your presentation of data will help product teams make the right data-driven decisions, allowing them to self-serve and interpret data quickly, easily and accurately
- Supporting Digital Product teams: You will work closely with product managers and business stakeholders to understand problem areas and respond to ad hoc requests
- Prioritisation: You could be working with multiple Digital Product squads simultaneously and will be expected to be able to prioritise workload based on business requirements
- Experimentation: Working closely with our Digital Data Systems team, you plan experiments and tests which you'll seek to automate and scale.
- o Being the Experimentation SME, you will be expected to lead and guide on Optimisation / AB testing guidelines, i.e.
- Data standardisation: Collaborating with a number of different teams, you will work towards achieving our data governance standards
Are you right for the role?
To be considered for this role, you'll need the following:
- Relevant work experience in a Web/App analytical role, ideally within a tech company or consultancy
- Advanced SQL skills essential
- Data visualisation experience, ideally using Looker/DataStudio or similar
- Logical, analytical problem solver with great attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter who is curious about how to get the most from our data
- Ability to confidently engage their peers and stakeholders
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
Ideally, we'd also like:
- Experience analysing A/B tests
- Google BigQuery experience
- Reasonable statistical literacy
- Some experience in using R or Python for data analysis
- Experience using GitHub and Jira in a collaborative environment
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimise
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95621162