Oracle Systems ManagerWhat will you be doing?
- Review and manage the development of the governance and operating models, propose amendments and improvements that drive business ownership, system stability and effective performance
- Manage the Oracle team dedicated to monitoring governance and process compliance, escalating issues and taking actions to resolve
- Provide key business stakeholders with advice on the cost and effectiveness of proposed enhancements.
- Support business activities, resolving user incidents and service requests. Manage developer, DBA and technical inputs as required, coordinating between functional and technical areas.
- Develop training strategy, best practices and user guides working with the business
- Support during audits, data extract/uploads and business close processes
- Manage feedback and support assessment system performance, investigation and resolution of issues in collaboration across Oracle support team and stakeholders.
- Ensure the Oracle support team has up to date system documentation and also an agreed set of scenarios and related test scripts and data for UAT and regression tests.
- Contribute to management of application architecture by the Technical Support team and external suppliers, advising of future requirements and supporting during implementation as required.
- Contribute development of a Business Continuity Plan and ensure the team are aware of the invocation process and their role
Oracle - R12 - FA, GL CM, AR - P2P - AP - Accounts Payable - ERP - Systems Manager Oracle - R12 - FA, GL CM, AR - P2P - AP - Accounts Payable - ERP - Systems Manager Oracle - R12 - FA, GL CM, AR - P2P - AP - Accounts Payable - ERP - Systems Manager
- Proven experience working within Oracle ERP functional development and support teams.
- Strong knowledge of core Oracle E-Business Suite systems and general Oracle procedures.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud systems and Oracle roadmap.
- Able to write SQL queries/reports to analyse data.
- Expertise in Oracle R12 Financials specialist areas including FA, GL, CM, AR, Procurement and AP.
- Experience of managing a team and third party IT support providers.
- Extensive ERP experience operating at a senior level within a large retailer.
- Experience of working within a large, fast paced, complex, customer focussed environment.
- Proven record of communicating and influencing across a range of audiences internally and externally.
- Good customer service skillset, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary.
- Committed team player who is able to manage vertically and horizontally.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95621164