A role has become available working for one of the largest suppliers to schools, nurseries & other businesses nationwide.
The fundamental element of this role will be to produce, evaluate and manage new and existing frameworks and ensure suppliers are fully engaged with promoting the benefits of our frameworks to potential customers.
- Undertake and support PCR 2015 compliant tendering.
- Specification writing, evaluation, and framework award for a range of goods and services.
- Maintain strong contract management and auditability throughout the life of all individual frameworks, including supplier account management and SLA monitoring in line with agreed terms.
- Undertake market research for new growth opportunities, analyse, document and present this to the Senior Framework Manager and wider Professional Services team.
- Collate and analyse spend reports received, identifying any accuracy issues.
- Provide service expertise on frameworks, within your portfolio, to support customers and all areas of the team in a timely and constructive manner.
- Conduct all aspects of tendering, further competitions and high value quotation exercises for both customer and supplier.
- Undertake supplier review meetings. Set agendas, take minutes and follow up actions in line with framework KPI's/SLA's.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supplier and customer account managers within your framework portfolio.
- Maintain and update company IT systems, such as CRM, with accurate data entry.
- Ensure all data is accurate and processed in line with agreed processes.
- Prioritise daily activities and actions to ensure that are all met.
- Work with and support the Marketing team in producing marketing material and messaging.
It is essential that you have experience of public sector procurement regulations with a proven track record of managing procurement processes, and/or being responsible for a portfolio of products/services.
Experience in conducting meetings with both internal colleagues and external suppliers/customers including planning, setting agendas, taking minutes and setting actions is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and innovative organisation and comes with excellent benefits.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.