Direct Procurement Manager / Supplier Partnerships / Best-In-Class / Technology Organisation / Rapid Career Progression / Bath / £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits inc. Bonus
Are you looking to utilize your procurement experience within an industry-leading organization where you can quickly progress through the rankings? If so, this is the perfect procurement opportunity for you.
Following a surge in investment coupled with unprecedented revenue, this best-in-class organization is seeking a passionate procurement professional to join its team as a Direct Procurement Manager. Not only will you work amongst some of the best procurement professionals globally, you will have the opportunity to rapidly progress should you wish.
This organization pushes conventional boundaries in terms of innovation, you will therefore be exposed to unprecedented New Product Introduction, as well as working on more established products and procurement processes.
Within this Direct Procurement Manager opportunity, your responsibilities will include...
- Leading procurement alignment on optimum supply chain strategy through effective investigation and subsequent implementation of the most suitable operating model in terms of product development and contract manufacturing
- Create and take lead on engagement plan execution for external development and manufacturing partnerships to facilitate adhering to project outcomes as well as value maximization from partnerships
- Continuously collaborate with all relevant teams through cross-function projects, from NPI and Research to NPD and Operations, to effectively drive robust and transparent decision making
To apply for this Direct Procurement Manager opportunity, you will need...
- Self-starter attitude with desire to perform within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a strong track record within procurement, ideally in relation to direct procurement but not essential
- Experience within NPI, sourcing & supply chain or project management would be advantageous
- Strong skills surrounding stakeholder management
For more information regarding this exciting new procurement opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to Amy at jobsAA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Words: procurement, procurement manager, indirect, direct, FMCG, retail, technology, SRM, supplier relationship management, strategy, engineering, technical procurement, consulting, global, stakeholder management, project management, team leader, innovation, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, new product development, global, purchasing, supply chain, direct procurement, engineering, Swindon, Bristol