Want to work with global advertising agencies and rising stars in the creative industries? Pumpkin PR, an award-winning, independent, B2B PR agency (usually) based in Soho/Mayfair is looking for talented new B2B PR account manager to join our friendly, vibrant,client-focused team.
What's the role?
You'll be working across clients in the advertising/design/marketing/tech space, including highly prestigious network agencies.
· Managing campaigns from start to finish
· Liaising with clients and journalists, and pitching ideas to press
· Putting together B2B PR strategies for existing and prospective clients
· Writing/editing press releases, thought pieces, comments or blogs
· Planning social media campaigns
· Sourcing and securing opportunities for key client spokespeople
Who we're looking for?
· An experienced Account Manager looking to take their next step in B2B PR
· You'll be a dab hand at writing press releases, blogs, and comments for press
· You will be a whiz at social media campaigns
· You will have considerable experience of managing campaigns from brief to completion
· You'll be able to spot a story and pitch your ideas confidently to commissioning, features or news editors
· You'll be adept at client liaison and management
· You will be able to juggle a number of accounts and responsibilities and be highly organised and work well under pressure
· You'll already have (or will be able to quickly acquire) a strong understanding of the advertising/design/technology/marketing industries
· You will be good at fostering your own, lasting relationships with journalists and clients
Pumpkin is committed to coaching-led career development, and you will have monthly one-to-ones and a personalised development plan as part of an individual career enhancement programme including in-house training and PRCA courses.
- Day off for birthday
- 25 days holiday
- Increases to 30 days holiday after three years
- Plus an additional day holiday for every year thereafter
- Plus days off between Christmas and New Year
- 4.5 day week - we finish at 2pm on Fridays.
- 3:2 Office:Home ratio hybrid working
- £500 a year to spend on learning a new skill
- At least one paid for training course per year
- After one year's service: enrolment in PRCA Foundation certificate
- After 3 years' service: enrolment in PRCA Advanced certificate
Sabbatical: After four years' service - eligible for one month paid sabbatical
- Gym/wellbeing allowance: £40 pcm towards gym membership or personal training
- Free subscription to Unmind - a platform to help with stress, reduce anxiety, improve sleep
- Spa Days
Volunteering: One day per annum paid leave for voluntary work
Mobile phone: Up to £50 pcm mobile phone allowance
Salaries: Competitive salaries bench-marked to PR Week industry standards
Financial health: Free financial services advice
Bonus: Eligible for inclusion in discretionary annual bonus