Account ExecutiveLocation: Christchurch, BournemouthSalary: £ 20-24k (experience dependent)
This is a very exciting role for someone keen to further their marketing career within a Marketing and Communications agency. This agency has over 35 years of experience and specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. They are based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset.
We are looking for a passionate Account Executive to join the team to support and deliver marketing communications projects.
Reporting into the Senior Account Manager, you will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment and have a good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests, to managing campaigns, to being responsible for the finance and reporting on projects.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to solve problems and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.What are the key responsibilities?
Experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Taking ownership for the status and finance on projects going through the team. Including updating status reports, invoicing and billing
- Briefing and managing projects through the agency, liaising with team members, studio and digital and checking the work has been delivered as per the brief
- Supporting bigger creative campaigns and productions
- Helping set up and create campaigns across both print and digital channels
- Reporting on response rates and campaign performance
- Supporting of administrative tasks
What's in it for you?
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
- Understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of agency process and systems a plus
Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, the agency has a number of initiatives to help nurture their talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
- IPA Membership with True professional development - we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service, an additional 2 days holiday to use
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials in the office
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge Friday
- Tons of free parking