: SEO ExecutiveLocation
: Gateshead or Manchester. Hybrid home and office working (2 days a week) is in placeReporting to
: Head of SearchSalary
: Dependent on experience; plus pension and benefits packageAbout the job:
We are looking for a SEO Executive to join r//evolution's online marketing team. Following a period of sustained growth, this is an integral role in the business and the successful candidate will help manage SEO accounts and deliver growth-focused campaigns across an array of clients. Reporting to the Head of Search, the SEO executive will help manage key SEO client accounts, drive performance through ongoing strategy and campaign management.Key responsibilities:
What we are looking for:
- Carry out technical SEO audits of clients and prospective clients' websites
- Undertake keyword research, backlink audits as well as competitor analysis
- Understand and have a working knowledge of SEO Tools including - Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush and Screaming Frog
- Work with the head of search to develop, implement and optimise SEO campaigns
- Manage, identify and resolve technical SEO issues
- Implement on-page SEO strategies and tactics (internal linking, content optimisation etc)
- Work with the team to implement off-page SEO tactics (backlinks, digital PR campaigns etc)
- Work as part of the wider marketing team to ensure successful and joined-up delivery of SEO projects
- Drive innovation in technical SEO best practices, and share knowledge across the team
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels
- Be responsible for delivering growth-focused technical SEO campaigns
- A digital marketing superstar who is passionate about SEO
- A team player who can work on multiple SEO focussed client accounts
- Someone who has experience in working within an SEO/Digital setting and has the ability to deliver campaigns from strategy through to implementation
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- An individual who has excellent analytical, organised and client-focused mindset as well as possessing a meticulous eye for detail
- Someone who has experience working with SEO tools (Google Search Console, Ahrefs& Screaming Frog)
- Desired: A digital marketer who has knowledge of HTML/CSS
The interview process is in two stages.
Stage one consists of a 30-minute Zoom call so that we can get to know you a bit better, and you can make sure we are a good fit for you.
For stage two, we'll ask you to complete a small task based on your previous experience. You will present the outcome of the task to us during a face-to-face interview at our head office, and have the opportunity to ask us any questions you might have.About us:
r//evolution is flexible, dynamic and ambitious with a client-centric ethos. As such it is impossible to list all the responsibilities and duties you will be asked to perform, but this description provides a reference point for the core responsibilities.
r//evolution's offices are in Gateshead, Tyne & Wear and Piccadilly, Manchester. We have adopted a blended office & home working approach and the successful candidate will be required to work in the office two days a week.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious team player, looking for their next career step, who brings out the best in colleagues and builds a high degree of trust in clients. This is an exciting time for r//evolution, with business growth high on many businesses' agendas.
The right individual will find significant scope to grow this role, which we see as fundamental to our continued success.
We are offering the following benefits:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to progress within r//evolution's structure
- A Personal Development Plan and 121 coaching
- 20 days holidays (plus 3 discretionary days over the Christmas period)
- A positive, supportive, results-focused working environment
- Remote & flexible working
- A varied role, with the ability to mould our online marketing service offer
- Health Insurance
- CPD time allocation
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV to email@example.com, together with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.