Location: St. Ives, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + employee benefits
- Do you want to work for a truly flexible place, where you can work a 4 day week?
- Are you looking to join a fun and progressive global company?
- Do you want to work as part of a team that makes a tangible difference to a business?
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our rapidly expanding Account Management team.
What will a typical day look like?
- You will be responsible for maintaining regular, planned communication with the nominated accounts with a focus on the retention of our customer base
- You will engage with existing customers to deliver exceptional customer service while identifying opportunities to improve software and processes and implementing improvements
- You will ensure customers are fully utilising the product and providing a path for adoption of the full suite of simPRO products
- You will constantly monitor and present reports defining utilisation, problems and solutions of the system and make adjustments as necessary to ensure a successful customer journey
- You will ensure areas of non-conformance are escalated to Management
Who are we looking for?
- A self motivated, team player with significant account management/customer relationship management experience
- An excellent understanding of cloud based software
- Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and rapport at all levels
- An understanding of the trades industry would be a huge advantage
- Someone who is looking to continue to grow and develop their career
- Flexible and autonomous working
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perks, discounts and cashback
- A company pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Award
- Car Mileage Scheme
- Annual Leave and Personal Leave Allowance
- A fun and vibrant culture, where we like to play a lot of ping pong!
simPRO Software is a leading global SaaS company that develops business management cloud solutions for the trades industry. We are passionate about developing innovative technology solutions that empower our users. Our vision is to build a world where field service businesses can thrive! We currently operate in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, the US, Canada and Singapore. We are a progressive and innovative company with exciting expansion plans!
At simPRO we have an open culture and we believe in direct communication and diversity. This means that we want everyone to feel welcome with us and to provide equal opportunities for everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other non-performance factor.
So, if you are an energetic and a results driven individual looking to join a fun and progressive organisation, we want to hear from you!
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. Any CV's provided to simPRO Software by agencies will be treated as a gift.
Powered by JazzHR