This is a great opportunity to join a market leading and well established brand within the FMCG sector as a National Account Executive - Grocery. Our client is looking for a driven individual who is passionate and hands on in their approach. You will have a key focus on the P&L and drive growth through the retail strategy that you have outlined with the Commercial team.
The National Account Executive will ideally come from an FMCG background with a working knowledge of either Grocery or High street retailers.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Acquiring retail accounts and successfully maintaining strong relationships with buyers.
· Development of JBPs and launch plans with the broader commercial team.
· Planning, executing and reviewing the sales initiatives.
· Review the strategies to deliver the business KPI's
· Play a major part in building commercial relationships to further develop the brand, exposure and listings.
The ideal candidate will:
· Possess previous experience within the FMCG sector (Grocery or High street).
· Demonstrate a passion for the brand to be effective in delivering results.
· Be an ambitious individual who can successfully develop the retail strategy.
· Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Be a strong communicator and relationship builder who's hands on.
This is a great opportunity for an FMCG professional to take on a role with a culture-lead business. This is a very exciting time in their development where you will have the chance to join the UK commercial team in a key stage of their growth. A rare opportunity that gives you the ability to work across two of the top 4 Grocery accounts as well as to create and implement the commercial strategy. If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.