Company Shop Group is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK, enabling some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock, which may have otherwise gone to waste.
The surplus we handle is redistributed through our Company Shop stores and our award-winning social enterprise Community Shop where we build stronger individuals and more confident communities. Working with our partners, we deliver an incredible impact and we're proud to be a good business doing good.About The Role
We are looking for a Team Leader to work in our distribution centre in Leicester. To consistently deliver a great service by truly putting our colleagues and members at the heart of what we do.
To assist the Operations Supervisor in co-ordinating the team of colleagues to consistently deliver outstanding performance, excellent standards and who demonstrate an uncompromising view on the service we ultimately provide to our members.
Ensure that you assist the Supervisor to deliver the day to day operation of the department through routine processes and practices.
The work you do will ensure our stores are successful when we are all in it together and deliver a great experience for our members, by doing the right thing, you will make a difference!Skills Of a Team Leader
- Lead by example and uphold Company Shop Group values at all times
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to effectively plan and organise workloads
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- A want and desire to develop and progress within your role
- A commitment to your own personal development and continued learning
- To be flexible and adaptable to support the needs of the business
The hours of work are 22.00pm-6.30am any 5/7 days per week on a rota basis.
You should note we need our Team Leaders to be fully flexible about when you work to cover the operational hours, which includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays.Location -
LeicesterRate of Pay -
£9.55 per hour. Colleagues will be paid £1 shift allowance between the hours of 11pm and 3am.Benefits
- All training provided; Membership to Company Shop, which includes 2 family membership passes; Onsite parking; Perkbox; and 2 x Death In Service cover
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent