Do you have experience in cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure?
Are you good at software and hardware trouble shooting?
Do you have experience in Virtualisation Technologies?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and manage a team?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us...
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Take part in IT related projects including system integrations and detailed configuration of all systems
* Identifying the best solutions through technology to meet short to long term needs
* Oversee a variety of IT assessments and management strategies whilst assessing security, resilience, and disaster recovery requirements
* Coordinate application of software releases and patches
* Deputise for the Head of Technology and attend meetings, trainings or seminars
* Support in coordinating the needs of stakeholders across the business
* Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to different audience types and gain management buy-in
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Prior working experience of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure
* Microsoft Windows Server (2016 R2) including (AD, DNS, Group Policy, WDS) and Microsoft Windows 10
* Experience of Virtualisation Technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V
* Experience maintaining SANs & Scripting Knowledge with PowerShell
* Documenting Processes and procedures
* Software and hardware troubleshooting
* Ability to consider the larger picture as well as configuration at a detailed level
* Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
* Understanding of ITIL and ISO 27001
* Project Management and budget control high desirable
* Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
* Information Security: Implement and act in accordance with the company's information security policies to protect all assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference
And last but not least... what's in it for you?!
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
We offer a great range of benefits which include...
* Perkbox freebies
* Perkbox Medical
* Eye care vouchers
* Simply Health
* Company sick pay
* Cycle to work scheme
This role is partially working from home and from the head office in Hertford.