We are currently recruiting for a Geo Environmental Consultant to join a UK top 10 Engineering and Environmental Consultancy in London. The successful applicant will join a well-established, National team and provide management services for contaminated land, site investigation and remediation projects. Working closely with Senior members of staff, you will have the opportunity to develop strong technical skills whilst progressing a career within an award winning and prestigious organisation.
- Phase 1 environmental assessments
- Site historical research. Preparation of factual & interpretive reports
- Supervising site visits and conducting walkovers
- Phase 2 environmental and geotechnical site investigations
- Soil and groundwater assessment and data analysis
- GQRA and DQRA for groundwater and human health
- Client liaison, project management and graduate mentorship
Experience and Education required:
- A relevant Degree e.g. Geology, Geography, Geoscience or Environmental Science
- Commercial experience working with ground investigation and contaminated land/geoenvironmental projects
- Experience producing factual and interpretive reports
- Project management skills and experience liaising directly with clients
- A full UK driving licence
This position will suit an ambitious individual who works well in a team and is able to manage a busy portfolio of work. Our client support professional development and encourage progression towards chartership.
If you are interested in this position or other roles within contaminated land, please contact Matt Thompson on .