This is a key role within the Finance Department, providing essential support for the successful administration and operation of the department across a range of areas including; support to the Deputy Director of Finance and Head of Finance, Staff, Business and Finance processes and administration.
The department comprises of c. 40 staff spread across four functions which includes: Financial Accounts, Directorate Finance, Procurement, and Contract and Tender Management.Principle dutiesDepartmental administration
- Work closely with staff in the Finance department and the across the Trust to provide effective support; liaise with a range of internal teams and external services; manage a varied workload
- Implement new Trust-wide systems at departmental level and resolve operational issues; advise staff about system changes and act as point of contact
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team to support department management processes
- Create and maintain records of staff and administrative processes; maintain electronic filing systems; update membership/contacts databases
- Coordinate projects: track progress; draft and update project plans; ensure actions are followed up and deadlines met
- Coordinate a range of regular department-wide exercises
- Maintain the Finance Department's Standard Operating Procedure and Policy directory; disseminate information on review dates; follow up actions
- Maintain the departmental Declaration of Interest & Register of Gifts and Hospitality.
- Coordinate the Deputy Director of Finance and/or Head of Finance approval for staffing requests, Business Case approval and authorised signatory duties.
- Maintain staff personal files.
- Monitor departmental training budget and co-ordinate processes for application and approval; track and monitor expenditure; reconcile account; maintain records; approve claims
- Process expense claims, requisitions, purchase orders, track and submit external claim forms; follow up queries
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.