We are now supporting one of the UK's most exclusive private client accounting firms with an extremely rare and unique opportunity which will directly support and work alongside one of the firms leading Partners, who is also one of the UK's most well respected tax professionals.
This firm provide a mix of personalised services that support their highly sought after clients with business and personal accounting affairs as well as advice on their trusts and estates.
We are looking for a qualified accountant with general practice experience to directly assist a Partner with client facing accounting services, which will support this individual in fulfilling his fiduciary roles as a Director and/or Trustee for a portfolio of clients.
If you are an ACA qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness, that is looking for an unusual role that offers a unique insight into a Partners day to day activities and a high level of responsibility / experience, please get in touch and/or apply!
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Financial analysis
- Analysing reports to assist in business decisions and considering tax implications
- Reviewing investment memorandums
- Preparation of trustee meeting packs, minutes and other supplementary documents, along with general client services and support work
- Liaising with clients as well as business service providers such as lawyers and intermediaries
- Coordinating meetings, screening and responding to partner email correspondence
- Handling client requests, resolving client queries and assisting in fee management
- ACA Qualified with 2-3 years post qualified experience
- Ideally achieved first time passes with a good academic record
- Able to think commercially to assist Partner in day to day business activities
- Strong general accountancy experience with personal tax knowledge, including an understanding of trusts and landed estates, capital taxes, incentive schemes and M&A
- Experience of supporting multiple client projects, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
This is one of the most unique client facing roles we've recruited for in a number of months and offers a willing candidate the chance to gain first hand partner level experience in support of one of the accounting industries most respected professionals.
If you are looking for a next step into a commercially focused role that will allow you to work with and directly impact some of the world's most sought after clients, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Roland White is an Accounting and Finance specialist consultancy that focuses on delivering high quality support to businesses and individuals in a range of industries, across London and the South East. We partner professionals and deliver a personalised service to help you secure the next move that is right for you!
Roland White is a recruitment agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients. For more information on this opportunity or our other roles and how we can help you, please contact us via www.roland-white.com.