Senior Account Manager / Lead Account ManagerTo £50k, plus OTE commission 30% (uncapped), and Benefits
The client is a successful and expanding company whose Digital platform provides Global Brands and Event organisers a channel to bring their content and products to targeted customer audiences. Their technology is already embedded into a number of UK organisations. The business has significant funding, and sees further growth through expanding the footprint.
To enable their expansion, they are looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager / Account Director to manage and develop the existing client base, to supervise the team of account managers and executives, and deliver exceptional client retention. The role includes:
- Plan budgets and activities for account management
- Set up goals and objectives for account/client management team
- Provide feedback, guidance and support to account team to meet quotas/objective
- Conduct performance evaluation using key metrics
- Serve as the point of contact for customers in your portfolio
- Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
- Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to clients
- Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Reporting and communicating quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders.
We are seeking an experienced Account Management professional with a track record of retaining and growing business, and of exceptional service delivery to clients. Sector experience will ideally include events based business, with an emphasis on digital platforms; for instance live events or live entertainment promotion, ticketing platforms, events agencies etc. You need to be comfortable operating in a rapid growth business which is scaling up, and likely will already have done so, and need to be capable of motivating and mentoring individuals, evaluating and driving team and business performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic business, and which may have the potential to include share options within the business.