In order to do this they are looking for a Reward Professional close to the start of their career who can take on certain tasks and then grow the role as they develop themselves.
This role is ideal for someone who has some experience but isn't too precious to look after Payroll and other administrative tasks. This role will grow, and the sky is the limit! But at first, the basics have to be done well. This company is really good! The people are well meaning, have exceptional attitudes and are all high achievers. None of them are prima donna's and candidates with ego's should go to another firm.Reporting into the HR Manager the candidate will:
The Candidate must have
- Smooth running of monthly payroll and annual benefits / Insurance arrangements for the UK and overseas.
- Own and process all compensation data.
- Take over the running of the deferred remuneration plan.
- Own Joiners and Leavers documentation
- Work with third party providers (global payroll, registrars for share awards etc)
- At least 3 years' experience working with remuneration (including payroll). Financial Services or Consulting will be an advantage.
- Excellent Excel
- A can do attitude.
- Willingness to get involved with tasks which may be unfamiliar
- Ideally the candidate will have a good knowledge of share award schemes.
I will be collecting CV's for the next 3 weeks before sending on my top candidates in the week commencing 22nd November. Please don't expect a reply before the 19th November.