TEKsystems are delighted to be engaged in a 6 month contract Release Manager role for a large Global Digital Transformation organization in Edinburgh.
The consultant will manage delivery leads responsible for implementation readiness and release activities. In addition, will manage project activities engaging with various workstreams and Vendors to ensure that implementation readiness activities are completed to sufficient level of quality to enable promotion of candidate release into Production.Key Activities Include ;
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Implementation planning: Define the release cutover approach and implementation run book and rollback procedures required to deploy a release into Production
- Implementation Readiness: Release manager to define and oversee the completion of the implementation checklist to ensure all prerequisites of a project are completed and ensuring all workstreams are on track and meeting the agreed milestones.
- Cutover: After being quality checked, the release manager is responsible for coordinating and evidence review of the implementation run book
- Governance: Collaborate with the Test and Service introduction and Assurance Teams through facilitation of Governance required for test and release acceptance
- Conduct workshops with Business and Technical Teams and document the process sequencing to document the cutover approach and ascertaining sign off
- Detail planning and co-ordination production of the Implementation run book utilizing 3rd party Vendors, Technology and Business teams
- Develop material to support Dress Rehearsal and Implementation Readiness Governance processes for Go Live Quality Gate
- Provide analysis to define the post go live support, working collaboratively with the IT teams to ensure people, processes and technology are in place;
- Co-ordinate key activities required to ensure mitigating processes of any potential failures during cutover are captured, documented and agreed with the business teams;
- Work collaboratively with other programme, IT and Business leadership to address exceptions in meeting deliverables to the right timelines and quality
- Ensure appropriate governance around deliverables evidence is compiled and approvals captured
- Maintain Plans, provide status updates and escalate potential risks and issues to the Programme Manager.
475.00 - 510.00 GBP DailyJob Type:
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.